Saturday, November 13, 2010

How Fresh Do You Smell?

My Dilema:  Having a fresh smelling home.

One thing I always notice when I am at other peoples house is the smell.  It's interesting to me how a house can have a "smell".  You don't even realize it until you are away for a while and come back into your home... and there it is... the smell.  To me, it seems that my friends houses always have a beautiful scent.

With a dog who sheds like crazy, a newborn and a small space - it's hard to keep a "fresh" smell in the house without constantly burning candles.  I am slowly fading out the candles in my house because of the health hazard they cause - do you know that some candles emit lead into the air when being burned? - scary!

The Solution:  Febreze Flameless Luminaries











These are brilliant.  They look very modern and have scented shades that give off a light fragrance throughout the day.  You can also have it "flicker" which gives the look of a real candle.   You can choose from nine fragrances but I'm loving Vanilla Frost right now.

And what kind of friend would I be without hooking you up with a coupon?  The link below will give you a $5.00 off coupon!  https://www.pgeverydaysolutions.com/pgeds/febreze/brandsampler-login.jsp

What do you do to keep your home smelling fresh?

No comments:

Post a Comment